Barnes International’s Information Technology (IT) and Professional Services Division provide an array of professional services and solutions to maintain both operational excellence and efficiency while giving our customers a competitive edge in today’s marketplace. Our IT and Professional Services staff maintain the highest levels of professional and industry recognized certifications, including Microsoft MCP, MCSA, MCSE, Cisco CCNA, CCIE, CISSP, Comptia A+, Network+, Security + to name a few.
In addition, as any experienced IT manager knows, Certifications without experience and a track record mean very little. This is why our certifications are always accompanied by experienced personnel who can quickly and efficiently provide solutions that are: customer focused, value-added, scalable, and that meet our customer’s ever evolving needs.
Today, more than ever, IT managers and business administrators are under pressure to leverage the latest technologies to enhance and support their business. Often, this must take place while supporting the increasing needs of end users and customers. To meet these demanding needs and achieve a superior return on your IT investments, you can count on Barnes International...
Barnes International Information Technology and Professional Services (ITPS) Division provides comprehensive solutions in the following areas:
- Hardware Procurement and Purchase Consulting Services
- Systems Integration
- Network and Physical Security Consulting
- Information Management Security Planning, Architecture and Engineering
- Storage Related (SAN/ DAS/ NAS) Solutions and Services
- Web and E-Commerce Services, Hosting and Solutions
- Wireless Network Solutions
- Project Management Services
- Microsoft Solutions Consulting
- E-Mail Infrastructure Upgrade and Maintenance
- On-Site, Instructor lead, and Computer Based Training